In March 2012 seven it-agile members formed a Startup team that tried to solve common problems with online discussions. We created two products (http://www.discuss2decide.com and http://www.discumeter.com), learned a lot and had a barrel of laughs.
Me and my collegues will write and talk about our experiences with Lean Startup, customer development, agile to the extrem, continuous deployment (we had about 15 live deployments per day) and more. I will collect all these ressources at this page.
Here is, what we have by now:
- Even before we started Henning wrote about the idea of the StartupMarch: „Lean Startup March: Ich bin dabei“ (german)
- Henning blogged about his impressions about only 3 days: „Lean Startup March: discuss2decide.com – 1. Auslieferung an Tag 3“ (german)
- Henning wrote about Lean Startup and the sometimes limited value of numbers: „Lean Startup March: Zahlen, bitte!“ (german)
- Henning created a short video with some impressions of our team. (german)
- Markus interviewed the participants before, during and after the Startup March. (german)
- Manual wrote about some of our experiences and lessons learned: „The it-agile Startup March: Lessons learned“ (english)
- Doreen blogged about incremental UI design and incremental UX: „Inkrementelle Designentwicklung“ (german)
- I talked about Lean Startup and our experiences at the JAX conference 2012 in Mainz. The german slides are on slideshare.
- I wrote a blog post about the „process“ we used: Lawless Agile
- Manuel blogged about all the errors we made when we tried to work with metrics: Metrics are useless on day one of a startup